Soaring Eagle Enterprises
February 20, 2012 Week 8
Competency: Relationships and Personal Power
"Experts often possess more data than judgment"
1. Leaders are often promoted because of their technical
expertise. It is that same expertise that often stymies dialog
and crushes the spirit of team members to innovate.
2. Spend more time letting others develop expertise through
the same process in which you developed yours.
3. Don't be overly anxious to save your subordinates from
themselves and their own chosen paths. The learning from
mistakes are often the best lessons.
4. Substitute more relational power for the overuse of your
5. Remember that every time you express an opinion, it is
taken as the correct course of action and it will cease
additional creativity and problem solving.
Who We Are:
Soaring Eagle Enterprises converts
training into learning andlearning into performance. We
Let us help you achieve your 2012 objectives through:
Leadership and Supervision Development
Customer Service Training
On Line Learning
P.O. Box 35707
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133