Soaring Eagle Enterprises
March 12, 2012 Week 11
Competency: Service to Others
The Cycle of Service
"If he works for you, you work for him."
1. Clearly understand the connection between the service that
you provide your team members will be translated to end
customers and how those team members provide service.
2. Prioritize team members requests and needs above those of
your boss or other outside influences and certainly above your
own personal comfort.
3. When asked for time or to talk about something with a team
member, treat it as your most important request of the day and
not just another interruption.
4. Make sure tasks that are important to team members, such as
vacation requests and review, are processed timely and you
clearly demonstrate the team member's importance.
5. Ask for feedback about your service level to team members
just as you solicit feedback from customers.
Who We Are:
Soaring Eagle Enterprises converts
training into learning andlearning into performance. We
improve performance. Let us help you achieve your 2012
Leadership and Supervision Development
Customer Service Training
On Line Learning
P.O. Box 35707
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133